Application forms are available for the Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta, FUNAAB Postgraduate admission for the 2016/2017 academic session. Candidates should apply for the Ms c, PhD and other postgraduate degrees available at the Institution.
Admission Requirements For FUNAAB Postgraduate 2016/2017
Here are the requirements for admission into the FUNAAB postgraduate studies for the 2016/2017 academic session;
1. Candidates must be first degree holders in a relevant discipline from any recognized University.
FUNAAB Academic Calendar
2. Candidates must have satisfied all basic UME/UTME requirements for Bachelor’s degree.
3. Candidates for Master’s Degree Programme must have a minimum of Second Class (Upper Division) degree in relevant field second class lower may be considered.
4. Candidates for admission to the Doctor of Philosophy degree programme, candidates must have obtained a Master’s degree. Holders of one year Master’s Degree are expected to undergo a conversion examination after the first session before proceeding to a Ph.D. programme.
5. Candidates for academic Masters and Ph.D. programmes shall be required to submit a research proposal along with their application forms, and may be required to interact (in oral or written form).
How To Apply 2016/2017
To apply for admission for FUNAAB Postgraduate Admission for the 2016/2017 academic session;
1. Candidates are to visit the school website at funaab.edu.ng or pg.funaab.edu.ng.
2. Candidates are to pay a sum of Fifteen Thousand five hundred and sixty Naira (N15, 560:00) only exclusive of Bank Charges.
Application Closing Date 2016/2017
The application closing date for FUNAAB Postgraduate Admission for the 2016/2017 academic session is Friday, October 7th, 2016.
For information on press releases, photos, promotional events and adverts, call or send text to 08173460599 or 08094208271or send email to: email@example.com