The Federal Polytechnic Ado has released its admission form for the 2016/2017 academic session. Programmes such as ND(part-time) and HND(Morning and Evening) are available for admission. Application are welcome from candidates willing to gain admission.
Entry Requirements For Federal Poly Ado Admission Screening 2016/2017
Here are the entry requirements for Federal Polytechnic Ado admission for the 2016/2017 academic session;
1. Candidate should have at least 5’Olevel results including Mathematics and English Language at one or two sitting in WAEC/SSCE/NABTEB.
2. Candidates for HND must have a National Diploma with a minimum of Lower Credit in the relevant programmes.
How To Apply 2016/2017:
To apply for admission for Federal Polytechnic Ado admission exercise for the 2016/2017 academic session;
1. Candidates should visit the school website at www.fedpolyado.edu.ng.
2. Candidates are to pay a sum of N10,000 only for ND part-time and N10,000 only at any of the following banks
First Bank Nig.Plc.
Access Bank Plc.
Heritage Bank PLC
GT Bank Plc.
Skye Bank NigeriaPlc.
3. After payment fill the Application Form.
Application Closing Date 2016/2017:
The application closing date for the Federal Polytechnic Ado for the 2016/2017 academic session is Friday September 30th ,2016.
For information on press releases, photos, promotional events and adverts, call or send text to 08173460599 or 08094208271or send email to: email@example.com