The Olabisi Onabanjo University, OOU has announced its acceptance fees for the 2016/2017 academic session. Candidates who applied for admission at the university are advised to check their names on the recently released admission list for the 2016/2017 academic session before paying their non-refundable acceptance fee.
How To Pay Your OOU Acceptance Fees 2016/2017
To pay your acceptance fee for the 2016/2017 academic session;
1. Candidates should visit the school website www.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng or the admission portal at portal.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/admission, make sure you confirm your admission status.
2. Successful candidates should pay a sum of Fifty Thousand Naira (N50,000.00) only.
OOU Registration Procedure 2016/2017
To begin your registration procedures;
1. Successful candidates must have paid there acceptance fees
2. Then should proceed to the Academic Affairs Office for your 1st Verification and your Faculty for 2nd Verification.
3. Present to the Registration Officer, the originals and one set of photocopies of the following documents arranged separately in the order shown below:
Verification/Personal Data Form
Acceptance Fee Receipt
UTME Score Result
Post UTME Result
Diploma Result and other entry requirements (for DE Candidates only)
Tax Clearance Certificate OR N10,000.00 Ogun State Tax Receipt
JAMB Admission Letter.
Acceptance Fee Payment Closing Date 2016/2017
The closing date for the payment of acceptance fee is Wednesday 5th October, 2016.
For information on press releases, photos, promotional events and adverts, call or send text to 08173460599 or 08094208271or send email to: email@example.com