Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria – We attract talented individuals. Not only can they give you the benefit of their experience, they also reveal a closer, more personal look at the wide range of global opportunities we offer. At the core of the Group’s people strategy is our focus on employee engagement. Engagement is a key driver of productivity and performance, which creates the foundation of our performance culture.
We encourage and focus on the behaviours that bring out the very best from every employee, assessing their performance not just on results but on how those results were achieved. To further embed these behaviours we have a remuneration programme in place, carefully designed to incentivise our employees to live our values every day.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Digital Platforms, West Africa
Job ID: 540333
Location: Victoria Island, Nigeria – SCB
Full/Part Time: Full time
- Execution of the product life cycle activities for proprietary (S2B suite ); industry connectivity via Swift & approved 3rd party bureaux & fintech providers to SCB for Cash, Trade & Security Services
- Ambassador for mobile solutions
- Execution of Digitisation Strategy
- Complex multi-geography solutioning and client advisory work around client access and new in flight solutions
- Engage is RFI and RFP client discussion and response preparation
- Internal and external commercialisation – lead and deliver on global initiatives, training & comms into Europe/Americas and back to Central Group Products with client facing teams; functions and I&CM , Service & Ops.
- Provide support to the Client Migration strategies to S2B NextGen.
- Governance- own and execute on PPG directives and CA’s for client access suite.
- Generating awareness, commitment to & feedback loop on SCInnovate activity.
- Develop, execute and manage our Channels business specifically in relation to;
- Business requirements gathering, business case creation, prioritization and promotion of regional requirements as specified by our clients.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
For information on press releases, photos, promotional events and adverts, call or send text to 08173460599 or 08094208271or send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org