Desicon Engineering Limited and its partner Saidel Limited are building a team of professionals aimed at achieving a brand name in the Oil and Gas industry. We are currently looking to engage experienced professionals to join us in the capacity below:
Job Title: Project Director
Job Code: DEL-PD-001
Location: Any City, Nigeria
- This role is responsible for the safe, timely, quality and commercially viable delivery of projects, the integrated management system and all subsequent/associated procedures must be implemented in full. Activities include:
HSE and Quality:
- Validating that at Company operational sites comply with beat industry practice ensuring the safety of Company personnel.
- Ensure that all of the company’s procedures are being followed and implemented on the project and monitored on a regular basis.
- Perform the key management role as described within the company Quality Safety Health & Environment Policy and Statement and develop arid endorse a Health and Safety culture within the organization
- Construction Teams; QA/QC & HSE Teams; Project Controls Teams; Systems Completions Teams; Procurement & Logistics Teams; HR, Training & Administration Teams; Engineering Teams; Preservation Teams
During Project Execution:
- Ultimately responsible for the successful delivery of the projects.
- The role is one of oversight end monitoring end intervention/corrective action when matters are not progressing as appropriate.
- And must regularly truck and review how the following activities am being managed/progressed by subordinates;
- Planning, coordination, execution and reporting of site works including die project work packs and associated WBS.
- Validation that the requisition labour, plant, material and subcontractor requirements are in place
- Validation that the project team and all subcontractors fully comply mite the requirements of the IMS Plan (or Quality and HSE Plant depending on client requirements).
- That the reporting/feedback channels for progress on work pack reporting is correctly end accurately functioning.
- That the schedule repelling occurs accurately and timely
- That commercial matters are being captured and amassed correctly and being present to management for analysis
- That monthly billing (beta works plus variations) occurs in a timely and accurate fashion Generate and submit valuations and sales invoices to the client
- That change management procedures are implemented and followed,
- That commercial matters are being managed in order to maximise profit on the project and ensure targeted project margins are achieved.
- That weekly and monthly reports are completed and circulated in a timely it accurate fashion to the client and regional management
- That the monthly Company KPI reports are correct and up to date
- That the individual project Risk Registers are correct and up to date ascii month
- Performance appraisal of subordinates.
- It is your role to balance the required challenge and support in the above items to ensure
During Project Close-Out:
- To ensure that the following activities occur in a timely and accurate fashion
- That at client handover paperwork has been successfully delivered
- Ensure that demobilization of the project personnel has been completed in an efficient compliant manner
- That all formal notice of commencement of warranty period have been issued
- Hold project lessons learned debrief meetings with project team and client and ensure that these have been documented and filled in the company records
- Provide supplier / subcontractor appraisal
- Preparation and submit final account and claim retention (if appropriate).
- Provide supplier/subcontractor appraisal.
- Validate that the project completion checklist has bean completed
- Ensure that all commercial matters have been closed out
- Computer literacy MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, etc.)
- Ability to be able to structure and manage steam effectively.
- Experience building EPC Construction projects valued between $70 to $200mm
- Travel may be required internationally during early tender phase.
- Ability to travel within or may be required during project execution.
- B.Sc in Electrical Engineering is essential
- PMP or equivalent preferred
- International experience Is essential
- Candidates meet have experience working for en EPC Contractor
- Site based PM experience is essential as with as a proven tract record building EPCI Construction job within the Oil and Gas sector
Application Closing Date
9th March, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com citing the Job Code and Job Title as subject of the email.
For information on press releases, photos, promotional events and adverts, call or send text to 08173460599 or 08094208271or send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org