Adexen Recruitment Agency – Our client, an Oil Trading company, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Sales & Marketing
Job Reference: 1230
Industry: Oil & Gas
Function: Commercial & Communication
- He/She will manage sales of the company’s products and services within the country and also ensure consistent, profitable growth in sales revenues through positive planning, deployment and management of sales personnel.
- Articulation and development of lubricant sales, marketing operational plans, strategies and manufacturing of quality lubricants for the organization.
- Recommend specific strategies for the lubricant sales segment in alignment with the overall goals of the organization.
- Take ownership for communicating agreed operational plans and programs to subordinates ensuring mutual understanding of roles, responsibilities and accountabilities.
- Oversee the implementation of the approved lubricant sales strategy of the organization.
- Direct new thinking in relation to the company’s lubricant sales operations in order to explore viable options for strategic positioning in the lubricants market.
- Participate actively in periodic sales planning and budgeting, monitor implementation and performance and ensure the development of effective strategies to address shortfalls in targets.
- Maintain awareness of market trends, customer needs and competitor initiatives and devise strategies to optimally utilize market opportunities.
- Ensure ongoing identification of new revenue streams for the lubricant business and provide inputs in the development process.
- Ensure the development and establishment of effective strategic channels to support lubricant sales across the country.
- Articulate strategies to penetrate the lubricant customer base and champion marketing drives to facilitate the realization of these objectives.
- Ensure the provision of qualitative technical support and after sales services to existing and prospective lubricant clients/ customers of the organization.
- Foster and maintain strategic relationship with key customers.
- Ensure consistent qualitative service delivery to all lubricant customers across the country.
- Ensure the creation and maintenance of appropriate channels for pushing the organization’s Lubricant products.
- Manage relationships with relevant regulatory agencies/ authorities.
- Implement approved policy amendments and ensure compliance by all subordinates.
- Participate in the preparation of the department’s annual budget and monitor its implementation.
- Review and authorize expenditures/transactions of the subordinates in line with the approved departmental budget and the organization’s manual of authority.
- Provide guidance, leadership support and strategic direction in the execution of the department’s functions and activities.
- Oversee and coordinate the day-to-day activities of the subordinates and ensure alignment with the overall goals and objectives of the company.
- Provide broad guidelines for the articulation and documentation of the department’s policies and procedures ensuring alignment with best practices and company’s culture and business objectives.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
- Minimum of a Second Class Upper Degree in Chemical Engineering or related Engineering field
- MBA holder
- Certification in related field will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of relevant computer software
- 5-7 years’ of experience in Lubricant department or related role.
- Leadership Skills
- Computer skills
- Result Oriented.
- Communication skills
- Lubricant Product Development and Line Expansion
- Product Creativity/Initiative
- Customer-oriented Skills
- Market Research and Analysis
- Negotiation Skill
- Budgeting expertise
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
For information on press releases, photos, promotional events and adverts, call or send text to 08173460599 or 08094208271or send email to: email@example.com