The University of Lagos was founded in 1962 to provide manpower needs for the newly independent Nigerian Nation. It is a city University located in the commercial city of Lagos. Over the years the University has grown to be the Nations pride and the University of 1st Choice, with about 48,000 students and 4,000 members of staff.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Studio Manager I
- OND Electrical/Electronics Engineering from a recognized Institution with a minimum of Lower Credit plus SSCE/NECO/WASC/GCE O/L credits in 5 subjects including Mathematics and English is compulsory. 9 years relevant experience is required.
- HND/B.Sc in Mass Communication or Electrical/Electronics Engineering from a recognized Institution with a minimum of Lower Credit/2nd Class Lower Division plus NYSC Discharge Certificate or Evidence of Exemption. SSCE/NECO/WASC/GCE O/L Credit in 5 subjects including Mathematics and English is compulsory. Minimum of 3 years relevant experience is required.
- All applicants must be ICT complient. In addition there will be IT proficiency testfor all applicants
Condition of Service
As contained in the University of Lagos Revised Conditions of Service.
Application Closing Date
26th April, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their applications, which must be in 15 hard copies, accompanied by relevant certificates and credentials. Such applications must be accompanied with detailed CV showing the following:
- Names in full
- Place and date of birth
- State of Origin/Local Government Area
- Home Address
- Present Postal Address
- Phone Number (Mobile)
- Nationality at Birth
- Marital Status
- Number and ages of children
- Secondary and Post-secondary education (including dates and institutions)
- Academic and professional qualification (including distinctions with dates)
- Statement of experience including full details of former and present posts
- Names and address of three referees
- Post applied for
Candidates should: Click Here to complete the online application and print out. The printed online application form along with the hard copies of the application are to be submitted under confidential cover with envelope marked “Post of Administrative Officer II” addressed to:
The Deputy Registrar (Non-Teaching),
2nd Floor Senate House,
University of Lagos,
In addition to stating the names and addresses of three referees, applicants should request the referees to forward references on their behalf directly to the above stated address.
For information on press releases, photos, promotional events and adverts, call or send text to 08173460599 or 08094208271or send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org