Applications are on-going for the 2015 York University International Student Program for Bachelors degrees students. York University offers Global Leader of Tomorrow Scholarships, United World College Scholarships, and International Entrance Scholarships specifically for international students who would like to take a full- time undergraduate degree at the university of York, canada.
Field of Study
Any full-time undergraduate degree program in one of the following Faculties: Arts, Media, Performance & Design; Environmental Studies; Glendon; Health; Lassonde School of Engineering; Liberal Arts & Professional Studies; Science; and the Schulich School of Business.
• Global Leader of Tomorrow Award: $68,000 ($17,000 x 4 years)
• United World College Scholarship $112,000 ($28,000 x 4 years)
• International Entrance Scholarships: $112,000 ($28,000 x 4 years)
All scholarships above are renewable for three years of full-time undergraduate study, provided high academic standing is maintained in each academic year.
To be considered for the 2015 York University International Student Program for Bachelors Degree, Applicant must:
• Submit a formal application for undergraduate admission to York University either by the OUAC website or York online application for September entry.
• Be an international student who is required to have a Study Permit to study in Canada.
• Be nominated for the award(s) by your high school. Note that a student can be nominated for more than one award, however only one nominee per school will be considered for each award.
• Be entering directly from high school (no more than two years after graduation) to the first year of a full-time undergraduate degree program in one of the following Faculties: Arts, Media, Performance & Design; Environmental Studies; Glendon; Health; Lassonde School of Engineering; Liberal Arts & Professional Studies; Science; and the Schulich School of Business.
• Possess an excellent academic record (“A” average or equivalent) and have demonstrated leadership through community service or excellence in the arts, sports or other areas of individual achievement.
• Submit required application documentation. Refer to the “Required Supporting Documentation” checklist on the application form
• Specific to York’s United World College Scholarship: You must be enrolled in or must have graduated within the past two years from a United World College to qualify for this scholarship.
Application Procedure and Deadline
To apply, applicant must submit the scholarship application form together with supporting documentation (listed in the form) to the University. The next deadline for applications is 15 March 2015 for the September 2015 entry date.
Detailed information on how to apply for the scholarship and link to the application form can be found by visiting the official scholarship website (link found below).
Official Scholarship Website – http://futurestudents.yorku.ca/funding#intl