Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike, MOUAU has made available its Postgraduate Admission Form for the 2016/2017 academic session. Applications are on and forms are available on sale. Candidates from near and wide are invited.
Entry Requirements For MOUAU Postgraduate Admission 2016/2017
Here are the entry requirements for the Postgraduate admission for the 2016/2017 academic session;
1. Candidate must posses a minimum of 5 O’Level result at not more than two sittings.
2. Candidate for Msc must have a minimum of Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University with a first degree with at least Second Class Honors.
3. Candidate for Msc must have a minimum of Third Class Lower Division honours from recognized institutions and at least an Upper Credit at Postgraduate Diploma in a relevant field.
4. Candidate for Ph.D shall have obtained a Master’s Degree which includes course work and research from this or its equivalent from any other University recognized by Senate in relevant disciplines, with Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of at least 3.5 (5- point scale) or 3.00 (4- point scale).
5. Candidates for PGD must be holders ofthird class honors first degree in a relevant discipline from any university or holders of Higher National Diploma (HND) at minimum of upper Credit in a relevant discipline. For unclassified HND Certificates, a CGPA of 3.5(5- point scale) and 3.00 (4-point scale) or 60% shall be taken as equivalent to upper credit.
6. Candidate must have NYSC discharge, exemption or exclusion certificate/letter.
How To Apply 2016/2017
To apply for the Postgraduate admission for the 2016/2017 academic session;
1. Candidates are to visit the school website at mouau.edu.ng to obtain the application form and begin registration
2. Candidates are to pay through the Remita payment platform which would generate an RRR number with which payment of N10,000.00 will be made. Payment can be done by debit/credit card or by taking your RRR number to any bank nationwide and depositing cash.
Application Closing Date 2016/2017
The closing date for the Postgraduate admission for the 2016/2017 academic session is two months from date of publication.