The University of Lagos was founded in 1962 to provide manpower needs for the newly independent Nigerian Nation. It is a city University located in the commercial city of Lagos. Over the years the University has grown to be the Nations pride and the University of 1st Choice, with about 48,000 students and 4,000 members of staff.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Administrative Officer II (Counselling)
Qualifications and Requirements
- Prospective candidates should have a B.Ed., Guidance and Counselling or B.Sc. in Psychology, Educational Psychology from a recognized University with a minimum of 2nd Class Lower Division plus NYSC Discharge Certificate or Evidence of Exemption/Exclusion. SSCE/NECO/WASC/GCE O/L credits in 5 subjects including English and Mathematics is compulsory.
- Possession of Master degree will be an added advantage
Condition of Service
As contained in the University of Lagos Revised Conditions of Service.
Application Closing Date
26th April, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their applications, which must be in 15 hard copies, accompanied by relevant certificates and credentials. Such applications must be accompanied with detailed CV showing the following:
- Names in full
- Place and date of birth
- State of Origin/Local Government Area
- Home Address
- Present Postal Address
- Phone Number (Mobile)
- Nationality at Birth
- Marital Status
- Number and ages of children
- Secondary and Post-secondary education (including dates and institutions)
- Academic and professional qualification (including distinctions with dates)
- Statement of experience including full details of former and present posts
- Names and address of three referees
- Post applied for
Candidates should: Click Here to complete the online application and print out. The printed online application form along with the hard copies of the application are to be submitted under confidential cover with envelope marked “Post of Administrative Officer II” addressed to:
The Deputy Registrar (Non-Teaching),
2nd Floor Senate House,
University of Lagos,
In addition to stating the names and addresses of three referees, applicants should request the referees to forward references on their behalf directly to the above stated address.