MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Banking Services Advisor
- To monitor the banking services provided to MTNN and ensure compliance across board to the Service Level Agreements (SLAs) between MTNN and banks.
- Coordinate MTNN banking services.
- Collate and analyse data on cash movements, bank charges, interest rates, exchange rate movements and placements.
- Set up and manage MTN bank accounts, monitoring bank tariffs and price book for bank charges.
- Verify all General Ledger balances relating to bank accounts, identifying banking service gaps across the business units that interface with banks.
- Monitor sweeps from various sub accounts to main accounts for compliance, ensuring credit interest is accurately entered and applied every month as agreed by the various banks.
- Review banking Service Level Agreements (SLAs) in line with changes in the banking environment, ensuring compliance issues and complaints relating to banking services are followed up and resolved.
- Implement Treasury policies, processes, and procedures, maintaining Treasury records and audit trail in strict compliance to MTNN policies and procedures.
- Coordinate monthly reconciliation meeting, providing banking reports for year-end audit as it relates to Treasury.
- Conduct research and compile data, benchmarking on Treasury and Banking services.
- Measure the standard of banking services provided to MTNN
- Collate and store media information (electronic and hard copy) to assist MTNN develop and maintain a standard Treasury department
- Assist in implementing new business processes within MTNN Treasury functions and across divisional functions.
- Implement systems for the efficient administration of Treasury department
- Obtain feedbacks and recommendations from banks on service issues and standards, monitoring and reporting on the quality of banking services.
- Manage information flow, ensuring clear correspondence and up-to-date communication with banks at all times.
- Interface with bankers, financial institutions on behalf of the Treasury department.
- Interface with MTN N departments on behalf of the Treasury department.
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- May be required to work extended hours
- Open plan office
Experience & Training
- First degree – Accounting, Economics or any Finance related discipline.
- A full qualification/membership in a professional accounting association (ACA, ACCA, ACMA, ACT, CFA) will be an advantage
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an area of specialisation; with experience working with others
- Experience working in a medium organization
- Experience in a financial environment in Treasury/Banking.
- Familiarity with good accounting practices and the Nigerian policy environment.
- Extensive bank reconciliation experience
- Audit, compliance and/or internal control experience
- Knowledge of banking processes and products.
- Customer service or performance management experience will be an added advantage
- B.Ed, B.Sc, B.Eng, B.Tech or HND
Application Closing Date
30th October, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online