By Ethan Hunts
Let’s just clear something up real-quick.
Bill Gates doesn’t act poor.
- His house cost $63 million to build
- 5,000-year old Californian Fir trees were used for the timber
- Art work can be changed at the click of a button
- The swimming pool plays music underwater
- Valuations of the house now range between $154 and $250 million
This car was limited to 300 copies.
And for a time – banned in the US — Due to vehicle safety restrictions.
With a lawyer, he managed to have the legislation changed and imported the car.
Want to know more about Bill Gates?
Here’s a snippet of an infographic-timeline I built of his life here.
In conclusion, just because Gates doesn’t spew out money like a peacock, doesn’t mean he lives like a poor man.