By Goddess Matula
- Some people marry because they feel love. Others marry to have sex, or else their religious beliefs will make them feel guilty.
- Nobody’s ever fully satisfied till they’ve been dead a few days!
- If you’re too fast for people, they’ll assume you’re slow.
- Most of us are so insensitive that we’ll judge the starving homeless fella while our stomachs are full.
- Because “common sense ain’t common,” the “winners” in life simply have a larger dose of common sense.
- Everybody wants to go to Heaven but nobody wants to die for the free trip!
- We can’t learn much from someone we agree with all the time.
- The extraordinary people in life simply went the “extra” mile.
- Because “beliefs” are usually conclusions reached by people who are too lazy to think for themselves, it’s safe to say—there’s only a handful of truly “free thinkers” in the world.
- Adults are nothing but children with responsibilities. Hence, aside from work—we’re all childish!
- Humans are wired to only see what they’re looking for, not what they’re looking at.
- Children instinctively gravitate to gentle souls and avoid the cruel ones.
- Life is all in how you look at it, and most people are wired to “look at it” thru negative lenses.
- The smarter a man is, the less he talks.
- The word “shy” is a nickname for low self-esteem.
- You’ll know you’re “successful” when people start to insult your intelligence. How? They’ll suddenly be nicer to you for no apparent reason.
- “Saints are born from the womb of sinners. Comedians learn to tell jokes from sorrow. The yin vomited out the yang. Life is a slow death!” —Genius Turner
- The handful of people who stand-out from the crowd had to first stand-in isolation.
- If Einstein correctly defined “insanity” as “doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results,” well, clearly—most of us can use a good shrink.
- Last but not least, everyone successful at some point had to accept: You might as well be yourself, dahling, because everyone else is already taken.
GOD BLESS & may all your dreams come true 🙂