By Basir Payenda
13 points here:
- Seek promotion after sticking to a company more than 2 years.
- Don’t mix business with your friends.
- Don’t trust manager, most of them exploit and hunt you if necessary.
- If you are the best in that company, remember there is another company waiting for you along with better income and better position.
- Master the art of communicating with clients, boss and other superiors.
- Don’t be so available for everyone in company, hunters are waiting to exploit you.
- Known your rate per hour and per month.
- Outsource your job if possible.
- learn to be the boss of your boss, don’t be his sheep. If you hate him leave the company.
- Be hungry, learn and be the best in your field.
- Tell your superior they are wrong if they are
- being excessively good and nice guy won’t always make you succeed in corporate world.
- Dress well, go to GYM, look nice and attractive.