Imo state Governor Emeka Ihedioha, has approved 12 new appointments including that of Adaora Onyechere, a former staff of prominent TV station, AIT as Special Assistant, Information and Advocacy.
The appointments which take effect immediately was announced on Wednesday by Chibuike Onyeukwu, Chief Press Secretary to the Governor.
Below is the full list of appointments:
- Prof. Chudi Uwazurike – Special Adviser (Diaspora)
- Hon. Jones Onyereri – Special Adviser (Political)
- Hon. Jeff Ojinika – Special Adviser (Inter-party)
- Dr. Sonny Ogulewe – Senior Special Assistant (Admin), SSG’s Office
- Hon. Richmond Osuji – Senior Special Assistant (Rural Development)
- Barr. Anselm Okorie – Senior Special Assistant (SDGs)
- Uche Udozor – Senior Special Assistant (Agricultural Development)
- Abba Chimaraoke – Senior Special Assistant (ICT and e-Governance)
- Estella Mbadiwe – Senior Special Assistant (Health Services)
- Emeka Opara – Senior Special Assistant (Legal Matters)
- Adaora Onyechere – Special Assistant (Information and Advocacy)
- Izuchukwu Akwarandu – Special Assistant (New Media)
According to the statement, the Governor believes that their wealth of experience will add value to the rebuilding of the state.