Also, the mock exam will hold on April 30 for those interested.
- Get a valid and functional e-mail account; This allows you to be able to send and receive information from JAMB.
- Get your national identification number (NIN) – JAMB has stated that the national identification number (NIN) is a compulsory requirement for enrollment.
- Go to the JAMB website, then proceed to create a JAMB profile, even before purchasing the form.
Even after registration, you will use this process to check results online when it is out, or to check admission status, or to print admission letters.
- Check Jamb iBass — it is important to note that before registering for the 2021 UTME, you need to check for your eligibility. This information is to be provided on the official website of the exam body.
- JAMB e-pin: After you have confirmed your eligibility then you can proceed to purchase your 2021 JAMB e-pin registration for banks
- After the above, you can then proceed to any accredited computer-based test (CBT) centre with your personal details and your profile code.