Bowen University admission form for the 2015/2016 session is now available on sale. Interested members of the public who wish to study in Bowen University are hereby informed to begin their application process.
Visit Bowen University website at http//www.bowenuniversity.edu.ng to create an identity using the undergraduate Application submenu located under the Portal menu.
After pre-registration, pay a sum of Seven Thousand Naira (N7,000.00) only as application form fee using your ATM Cards/Quick teller options at any bank of your choice.
Upon confirmation of payment, use your unique identity to complete and submit the e-application form via the Bowen University website.
Bowen University Admission 2015/16 Form Closing Date
All completed application forms must be completed and submitted on / before Tuesday, 12th May, 2015,
Bowen Uni Entrance Exam Date & Venues
All applicants are to appear for BOWEN University Screening Exercise to be conducted by the University on Saturday,16th May, 2015 at the following centers:
1. Baptist Academy, Obanikoro, Lagos
2. Baptist College of Theology NTA/TV Road, Benin-City
3. Baptist Model Secondary School, Obinze, Along Owerri/Port-Harcourt Road, Owerri, Imo State.
4. Fullness of God Nursery and Primary School, Ijapo Estate, Akure.
5. Baptist Theological Seminary, Kaduna
6. Bowen University, Iwo
7. Bowen University Pre-Degree Programme Centre, Osogbo.
8. Faith Baptist College,#1 Rumuaparaeli Sreet, Beside Holy Rosary Secondary School, Old GRA Port-Harcourt, Rivers State.
9. First Baptist Church, Area 11, Garki, Abuja.
10. Union Baptist Grammar School, Ga-Akanbi, Ilorin, Kwara State.
11. Baptist Girls College, Missions, Idi Aba, Abeokuta, Ogun State.
Candidates are requested to come along with their on-line generated Acknowledgement Forms and writing items for the screening exercise.
The screening of candidates will start at 9.00am in each of the venues.