University of Bristol
Deadline: 12 June 2015 (annual)
Study in: UK
Course starts September 2015
University of Bristol, United Kingdom
Field of study:
Any Undergraduate or Taught Masters Degree programme offered at the University
• Five scholarships of £8,500 each will be available for prospective undergraduate students. This is divided as follows: £3,000 in Year One, £3,000 in Year Two and £2,500 in Year Three. No awards will be made for subsequent years.
• Five scholarships of £8,500 each will be available for one year taught Masters students
• All applicants must be classed as overseas students for fee purposes.
• All applicants must already hold an offer of a place on a full-time undergraduate or taught masters programme at the University of Bristol.
• Applicants may be from any discipline.
• Sponsored students and students in receipt of another scholarship/award over £3000 are not eligible to apply.
• Current University of Bristol students are not eligible to apply.
All applicants must apply online. The deadline for the receipt of applications is 12 June 2015.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Official Scholarship Website: http://www.bristol.ac.uk/fees-funding/awards/international/