Congolese student plunges to death in America after taking marijuana

Spread the love

A young man who could not handle weed died on March 11th after plunging from a motel balcony in Colorado.

Whatapp NewsTelegram News

According to Denver Mmedical examiner, 19 year old exchange student from Republic of Congo, Levi Thamba Pongi (pictured above) jumped to his death after eating a marijuana cookie that his friend legally purchased in one of Colorado’s recreational pot shops, marking the first time since recreational marijuana was legalized in the state that eating pot was listed as a “contributing factor” is someone’s death.

His friends told investigators that Pongi ate the cookie and “exhibited hostile behavior” that included pulling things off walls and speaking erratically. Attempts by the three friends to calm Pongi seemed to work until he went outside and jumped over the balcony railing, according to the report.

The late teen had been visiting Colorado with friends while on Spring Break in March. Investigators believe that Levi and his companions made the trip to Colorado specifically to sample the state’s legally available marijuana, including pot cookies.


Spread the love