Adexen Recruitment Agency – Our client, an international Teleperformance group operating in 100+ countries, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Country Manager
Job Reference: 1313
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Plan, direct and coordinate the operations of a country in line with the company’s values and policies.
The Country Manager is responsible for overall leadership and supervisory management of offices VAC’s and operations in a country, including stewardship of resources, staff safety and security, program quality and accountability, and performance management.
- Lead the country VAC’s by maintaining open and professional relations with colleagues, promoting a strong team spirit and providing guidance, oversight and resources to enable staff to perform successfully.
- Contribute towards the achievement of company strategic and operations objectives
- Responsible for ensuring effective team leadership and management
- Monitor suppliers to ensure that they efficiently and effectively provide needed goods or services within budgetary limits.
- Interview, hire, coordinate and discipline supervisors and other direct reports,
- Responsible for ensuring national VAC’s operate smoothly and within defined
- Prepare and maintain budgets, and coordinate with and report to Zone Manager
- Direct or coordinate financial or budget activities to fund operations, maximize investments, or increase efficiency.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Business related field or Project Management
- 5 years management in similar role experience in a customer service/ business process outsourcing (preferably in the service industry) role
- Administration and Management – Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
- Personnel and Human Resources – Knowledge of principles and procedures for personnel training, compensation and benefits, labor relations and negotiation, and personnel information systems.
- Economics and Accounting – Knowledge of economic and accounting principles and practices, the financial markets, banking and the analysis and reporting of financial data.
- Law and Government – Knowledge of laws, legal codes, court procedures, precedents, government regulations, executive orders, agency rules, and the democratic political process.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online