Applications are on for the DELSU Postgraduate admission for the 2016/2017 academic session. Candidates willing to gain admission into any DELSU postgraduate programme are advised to apply for the 2016/2017 admission and ensure they meet the admission requirements.
Entry Requirements For DELSU Postgraduate Admission 2016/2017
Here are the entry requirements for DELSU Postgraduate Admission for the 2016/2017 academic session;
1. Candidates for the DELSU Postgraduate Studies must have at least five (5) credit passes including English and Mathematics in WAEC/NECO/GCE (Ordinary Level)/NABTEB.
2. Candidates for the DELSU Postgraduate Studies must have a first Degree or Higher National Diploma from recognized Institution, there will be no waiver for those seeking admission into Academic Masters and Ph.D.Degree programmes.
3. Candidates for the DELSU Postgraduate Studies must be backed up with appropriate academic transcripts.
4. Candidates applying for Ph. D in any programme of the Delta State University, Abraka, must have obtained at least a weighted average score of 60% overall average or CGPA of 3.5.
5. Certain departments accepts a minimum Third Class.
6. Candidates must submit photocopies of NYSC Certificate or Exemption Certificate to the Postgraduate School.
7. All Ph.D candidates must attach 5 – 10 page Research Proposal to hard copy of application at submission.
How To Apply 2016/2017
To apply for admission for DELSU Postgraduate Admission for the 2016/2017 academic session;
1. Candidates are to visit the school website at delsu.edu.ng or delsuonline.com
2. Candidates are to pay a sum of N21,000.00 (Twenty-One Thousand Naira) only. Payment should be made to any of the follow banks:
Application Closing Date 2016/2017:
Application closing date for DELSU Postgraduate Admission for 2016/2017 academic session is September 20, 2016.