GRID Consulting – Our client is a five-year DFID-funded programme which commenced operations in May 2016.
They are seeking dynamic, dedicated and results-driven individuals to assume the role of:
Job Title: Due Diligence Officer
- The programme supports the development of stronger public-sector accountability to deliver public goods and services required for poverty reduction and growth, including to women and girls, by strengthening links between governance reforms and service delivery.
- We works through three pillars geared towards the goal of bringing accountable public administration, resource management and delivery of public services at the state level and at the federal level.
- The Due Diligence Officer will support the Contracts and Consultant Manager in conducting Due Diligence Checks and supporting management of all consultants and service providers.
- S/he will be responsible for setting up and managing the programme’s due diligence system.
- The officer will assist to pro-actively identify prospective consultants for engagement within the programme.
- In addition, the job holder will provide the necessary support to input, collate and analyse extracted information and processes for all consultants/service providers as well as support the team and other embedded Advisors on all administrative matters including timesheet collation, submission and monthly reporting.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Interested candidates for the role of Due Diligence Officer should have a degree preferably in Economics, Accounting, Business Administration or Law.
- S/he must have a minimum of three years in a donor funded organization or a structured environment, with relevant experience in contract management.
- The ideal candidate should have excellent knowledge of the Nigerian Labour Law and tax laws as well as working excellent knowledge of Microsoft packages especially excel.
- S/he should also demonstrate excellent negotiation skills, report writing skills and team spirit.
Terms and Conditions for Employment
- The roles are based in Abuja with travels to other operational offices.
- The programme offers very competitive salary packages; however, local terms and conditions apply.
Application Closing Date
8th September, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates who meet the above requirements should submit their Application Letters and updated CV’s to: [email protected] The subject of the mail must contain the title of the position applied for.
- Any applications without a subject title will NOT be processed.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.