Nachitech Oilfield Supplies and Services Limited – Drilling and production are tough-and getting tougher. But Nachitech makes it easier by helping you focus on the job at hand. Nachitech Oilfield Supplies & Services Company provides total wellsite support, production and logistical services to oil and gas operators all over Nachitech Oilfield Supplies & Services Company West Africa, North Africa and Middle East.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Heavy Lift Coordinator
- Developing and maintaining procedures related to lifting and rigging,
- Ensuring that all cranes and lifting equipment in the onshore & offshore facilities comply with required company specification and standards,
- Ensuring all personnel involved with lifting and rigging activities are competent, experienced and approved,
- Inspecting, monitoring and auditing all lifting and rigging equipment to ensure the equipment have valid 3rd party inspection or test certificate as required,
- Monitoring contractors together with the HSSE department to ensure compliance with lifting and rigging standards,
- Reviewing, approving lifting plans and supporting other departments with technical inputs related to lifting and rigging activities,
- Participating in lifting and rigging accident and incident investigations as the technical authority,
- Performing technical audit and approval of lifting & rigging contractors,
- Providing detailed buying description of lifting & rigging equipment and accessories,
- Coaching and developing trainee Engineers.
- N300,000 – 350,000
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com