We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Information Systems (IS) Business Intelligence (BI) Analyst
Division: Information Systems
Core purpose of the Job
- Conduct Enterprise analysis, Requirement analysis, Elicitation, perform requirements management, communication and documentation for Information System Depart
- Using data and process modeling techniques to draw use cases and develop clear system workflow specifications for the design and development team.
- Generate new initiatives and improved operations/ways of work etc.
- Identify business needs / project opportunities; and / or audit existing policies, procedures, practices and technology.
- Identify ways to streamline PPP’s and align them to international bets practice.
- Coordinate, manage and conduct research studies (making use of libraries, archives, the Internet, museums, art institutes and other sources of information).
- Study guidelines for projects prepared by the Infrastructure Planning Manager to outline research procedures to be followed.
- Plan research schedule according to a variety of research methods to be used, availability and quantity of resources, and number of people assigned to participate in the project.
- Ensure integrity of information collected, stored, shared or reported.
- Ensure all documentation is captured into the Knowledge Repository
- Ability to builds relationships with customers and teams to uphold the MTN brand
- Articulate and discuss findings with other project team members to evaluate validity of findings.
- Continuously seek self-professional development to sharpen skills and capabilities in a versatile and evolving digital landscape.
- Foster active collaboration and relationships with employees across all levels and divisions.
- First Degree in any related discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an area of specialisation; with experience with working with others.
- Strong knowledge of cloud services, Digital Services and Mobile financial technologies and processes
- Technical IT skills and analytical skills.
- Experience working in a medium organization.
- Computer literacy (MS Office, Visio)
- Process analysis
- Normal MTNN working conditions.
- May be required to work extended hours
Application Closing Date
6th July, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Multiple applications are not allowed.