ChamsSwitch Limited is a subsidiary of Chams Plc, an indigenous and a leading Information Technology solutions company with deep specialization in Card Technology and over 22 years of industry experience. We are leaders in electronic payment with a world class Transaction Switching platform serving individuals, businesses, corporates and government organisations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Java Programmer
- We are looking for a Java developer responsible for building Java applications.
- Your primary responsibility will be to design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code. Ensure the best performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems. Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Experience utilizing J2EE technologies: JSP, Servlets, Spring, Hibernate, XML/XSD
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server, SQL stored procedures, complex queries
- Background in using/administering Apache and Tomcat
- Computer Science, Engineering degree or equivalent
- Ability to work in a fast paced office environment
- Ability to work multiple tasks with attention to detail
- Must be a fast learner and be able to grasp new concepts quickly
- Must be able to research, locate and decide on solutions to problems quickly
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills
Application Closing Date
1st October, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: [email protected]