Kano REC, family died of hot, black smoke – Police




Whatsapp News

Command has said the late Commissioner, Alhaji Munkaila Abdullahi, alongside his wife and children were burnt death but died from inhaling hot and black smoke.

At a press conference in Kano on Sunday, the Command’s spokesman, Magaji Majiya, explained that the late Kano REC, his wife and daughters neither suffered from burns nor physical injuries on their bodies but died of suffocation, after inhaling hot smoke, emitting from a faulty split Air Conditioner hose in his residence.

In a statement by the Public Officer, the state command noted that the Kano REC was burnt death as published, adding that the could be confirmed at the Murtala Mohammed’s Specialist Hospital, where his remains were deposited.

According the statement, 10 relatives of the deceased, who slept in the same section of the building or members of the family, who saw the bodies of the victims after the incident, could also bear witness the condition of the body of deceased.
[pro_ad_display_adzone id=”10″]

Meanwhile, the Police Command and the Fire Service have promised to make a comprehensive report on the incident available to the public after investigations, adding that had so far remained before, during and after the Presidential poll. (Punch)
you also like:

Easter: Low patronage worries traders in Abakiliki