JC Technology Concepts is a registered indigenous ICT maintenance firm that renders excellent ICT services, including computer Sale, repairs, networking and other ICT solution for various organizations. Our services cover both software installation and hardware troubleshooting and repairs.
Currently, we are looking for graduates who consistently thrive for excellence within their field of study, to join and be part of a dynamic and professional team of expert in our reputable organization in the capacity below:
Job Title: Logistics/Fleet Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Duties and Responsibilities
- He/she has to ensure that the Contractors have planned all their field activities related to survey and logistics of their construction site/s and is responsible for getting the Contractors to provide topography assessments (where required) in order to ensure that well developed planning is possible.
- He/she has to oversee the logistic nature of the Contractors activities and to “mentor” the respective Contractor’s field supervisors where required.
- He/she has to ensure that all activities are in compliance with the Clients policies.
- He is responsible for reviewing any possible exceptional expenditure that is required to be made on behalf of the Client due to any unforeseen circumstances.
- He/she ensures the Contractors implement strategies for disposal of their waste.
- He/she has to ensure that all construction projects are carried out efficiently due to proper daily coordination with all respective parties.
- He/she is the one who ensures the Contractor maximizes their efficiency in order to ensure proper cleanup activities in and out of their respective areas.
- He/she has to ensure that the projects proceed in an orderly manner due to proper access and with no conflict of interest.
- He/she will support the Client’s site team of Specialists.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Post-secondary education is must.
- Higher National Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Logistic Management.
- Prior work experience in the construction field is essential.
Key competencies and values:
- Client focus – differentiating through tailored skills and depth of client understanding.
- Excellence – striving for excellence, recognizing that excellence is defined by our clients.
- Trust – building and retaining relationships of trust with our clients, colleagues and business partners.
- Teamwork – working together as a team for the Group, not just the individual.
- Responsibility – taking responsibility for our performance and our safety.
- People – we create an environment for people to realize their full potential.
- Must be very organized in nature.
- Needs to be a good team player.
- Should have the ability to develop strategies.
- Must have good inter personal skills.
At Jc Technology Concept, we believe in rewarding our employees for their commitment and endeavors and have designed a flexible benefits package that we feel will suit all of our team. Commence your future and experience the most fulfilling chapter in your career with us.
N200,000 – N220,000 per month
Application Closing Date
9th October, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume to: [email protected] using the post applied for as the subject of the email