Man Loses Family Member On Oxygen After Power Was Allegedly Cut Off By Electricity Company




Whatsapp News

A on Twitter has told a startling story about how family member died.

Twitter user narrated how he lost a family member on oxygen after power was allegedly cut by the electricity company.

@thefemianthony also stated that incident occurred at University College Hospital in Ibadan, Oyo state.

He tweeted; So i lost a family member because NEPA/PHCN decided to cut power supply while she was oxygen in University College Hospital (Ibadan). Thank you Nigeria Thank you so much.