Nigeria Delta University, NDU Post-UTME screening form for 2017/2018 academic session is out. The NDU cut-off mark for the 2016/2017 admission has also been announced. Candidates who chose Niger Delta University during JAMB registration are hereby informed.
All candidates who chose Niger Delta University during 2017 JAMB UTME registration are hereby invited to apply for the 2017/2018 Post-UTME screening of the University. Application details can be found below.
This is to inform the general public that the sale of application forms, for the selection of candidates for admission into Niger Delta University for the 2017/2018 academic session commenced with effect from Wednesday, 6th September, 2017.
Eligibility Criteria for NDU Post-UTME Screening
Candidates who made Niger Delta University their first choice and scored 150 marks and above in the 2017 UTME are eligible to apply.
What Is NDU Admission Cut-off Mark For 2017?
The NDU Post-UTME cut-off mark is 150 for 2017/2018 academic session.
How To Apply For NDU Post-UTME Screening for 2017/2018
After paying the NDU Post-UTME/Admission screening fee, candidates are expected to do the following;
- Log on to www.nduscreening.com
- Supply your JAMB Registration number and score to proceed.
- Fill in relevant personal information (GSM number and e-mail address)
- Payment breakdown is as follows: Candidate should pay the sum of four thousand naira (N4,000.00) only – two thousand Naira (N2,000.00) for the Screening Form and another Two thousand naira (N2,000.00) for System Charge.
- On-line payment portal (ATM enabled card from any commercial bank
- Cash payment into Acct. No. 0016405919 in any Diamond Bank Plc nationwide.
- Fill in your O’level results with grades
- Upload your passport photograph
- Preview and edit form
- Submit and print out application form
For further information, candidates should log on to www.ndu.edu.ng
N.B: Niger Delta University will not be held liable if you provide an invalid GSM number and e-mail address. Keep your application form safe and come along with it for the aptitude test.
Closing Date For Application
The deadline for the NDU Post-UTME screening on-line submission of application form is 22nd September 2017.
NDU Post-UTME SCREENING DATE: The aptitude test is scheduled to hold from 27th to 30th September 2017.
We wish you the very best with your application!!!