News Of Release Of Chibok Girls In Borno Fake News – Nigerian Military




Whatsapp News

Nigerian military has refuted that some were recently rescued.

denial made public by Chief of Defence Staff (CDS), Maj.-Gen. Lucky Irabor.

had been reported that girls were rescued during clearance the .

Irabor denied the claim at an interaction with newsmen during his operational visit to the Theatre Command of Lafiya Dole Maiduguri Sunday.

He said were the Military’s custody.

“We do have any of the in our custody, so if they are with us we have nothing to confirm again.

the desire of the military the get the Chibok girls back safely and if our have helped those said to have escaped, I think we are glad,” Irabor added.

The CDS, who accompanied by the Chief of Staff, Maj.-Gen. Ibrahim Attahiru; Chief of Air Staff, Air Vice Marshal Isiaka Amao, and Chief of Naval Staff, Rear Admiral Awwal Gambo, said he was in the Theatre to appraise the security situations and get briefing the officers ground.

Source