Telvida International Systems Limited delivers unique cost savings IT solutions that improve collaboration with user-friendly messaging, video, audio, and web communications.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Support Intern
- The Project support intern will work with the Project Manager who is responsible for the optimum delivery of projects to ensure that projects run smoothly and meet the customer’s expectation from the inception to closing out.
- The intern will work with the project manager to achieve the following:
- Define scope and timelines for projects
- Design the project and execute it with finesse while observing Industry standards in compliance with the Organization’s requirements while providing guidance to the teams involved in deployment
- Actively plans the project, organizing meetings and audits
- Performs periodic analysis of ongoing project, provide timely report to management on analysis and changes in progress and adjusts projects records accordingly
- Monitoring resource utilization
- Performing quality control procedures and project sign off Establishing and maintaining the project documentation library.
- Candidates must have a minimum of B.Sc in Computer, Engineering or any related course.
- Vast in MS Office Suite including MS Visio.
- Candidate must be detailed with excellent verbal and communication skills
- Proven ability to build a team and deliver projects from start to finish.
- Ability to work in a deadline sensitive environment
- Ability to present information effectively to individuals as well as groups (customers, clients, co-workers
- Candidate must be proactive with a high level of initiative.
Application Closing Date
20th September, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: [email protected]