Revealed: How Prophet TB Joshua died, and his last moments

Whatsapp News

Prophet TB Joshua

– Prophet Temitope Joshua, founder of the Synagogue Church of All (SCOAN) was conducting a church when he suddenly felt uncomfortable, it has been learnt.

The popular prophet, sources said, passed away around 2am today, Sunday, June 6, 2021, hours after he walked to his apartment midway into the , presumably to get some rest.

Born on , 1963, Prophet TB Joshua died six days to his 58th birthday.

It was gathered that Joshua had walked out of the church to his apartment when he felt uncomfortable during the that commenced around 6pm on Saturday.

Although it was not clear at what point he left the hall, it was learnt that he had officiated the service for some hours before he stepped out.

His aides and members, it was gathered, thought he was going for a quick break but became anxious when he didn’t after a long .

It was gathered that when he did not , his aides went to check on him but found him an uncomfortable/unusual .

A aide and close friend of the cleric said that close relatives and friends were protecting and consoling his , Nkechi.

Although the cause of death was not disclosed, the source said the entire place is to be “sanitised”.

According to him, the prophet had asked most of his aides to work from because of the COVID-19 pandemic.

“Those were left with him were mostly some Britons, a few personal aides, lived the premises.

“I got a call around 2am that Senior Prophet was dead. I had to quickly get touch with his and it was confirmed.

“We do not really have details now but I can tell you he was ministering when he suddenly took ill and left the church to rest,” he said.

Confirming Joshua’ death, Police Commissioner (CP), Hakeem Odumosu said he was officially pronounced dead by a hospital around 3am.

Odomuso said: “It is true he is dead. I do not know the cause of his death yet. But the information we have is that he was conducting service; along the line, he felt uncomfortable, walked to his apartment himself and never came back.

“His thought he probably wanted to rest or refresh but when they didn’t see him after a long while, they went in search of him and found him in an unusual .

“The service started in the evening. But it was around 3am that he was pronounced dead by a hospital.”

The church said Joshua’ last words to his members were “watch and pray”.

He was said to have also reminded them there was for everything before he left the church hall. (The Nation).