KIEV (SUNDIATA POST) A high-rise residential building was destroyed by a Russian guided aerial bomb on the southern Ukrainian city of Kherson overnight, authorities said on Thursday.
At least six people were injured, including two 13-year-olds whose mother was presumed to be under the rubble, said Oleksandr Prokudin, head of the Kherson Regional Military Administration, on Telegram.
Images from the scene showed the entrance of a 10-storey building completely destroyed, with the force of the impact also damaging surrounding buildings.
The port city of Odessa was once again hit overnight, with the strikes causing several fires in the city, military governor Oleh Kiper said.
One woman was hospitalised with injuries.
Tens of thousands of Odessa residents had already been cut off from electricity and heating after a drone attack 24 hours earlier. (dpa/NAN)