KERUI Group – Established in 1995, it is one of the finest tower crane manufacturers in china, provides complete range of Tower Cranes, Luffing Tower Cranes, Topless Tower Cranes, Passenger Hoist and other lifting equipments.
The company is organized with the latest technology and long lasting production units of manufacturing heavy construction machinery. Nowadays, The Kerui Group is considered as large-scale group of organizations in construction machinery, crane industry or hoist suppliers in China.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Director
- A Sales Director must be extremely well informed about the market in which he or she works, and therefore able to accurately forecast sales predictions and shifts in the marketplace, both on a national scale and also for the individual regions under his or her charge.
- Familiar with company sales policy and procedure and finish the equipment sales work greatly
- Familiar with the name, quantity, sales price and storage place of the local goods; Know the local supply of goods and market change
- Follow the company policies and rules; Follow the arrangement of leaders
- Visit new and regular customers periodically; Conduct new business positively; Collect information
- Make sales record and supervise loan recycling; Check receivables and payables with finance department, operation center and customers regularly; Make sure the account are clear and correct
- Coordinate closely with product center, business department and international logistics; Control the goods quality and delivery time; Guarantee the safe and timely loading and transportation.
- Make records of customer service; report to leaders about customers’ complaints and make explanation to customers; Give feedback to those customers
- Update the business information and report to leaders regularly; Provide the newest market information
- Try to learn more and acquire more sales skills
- Protect the internal business secret
- Finish the other tasks that leaders arrange
- Previous experience in the oil&gas industry
- Experience in project sales and consultative sales across the market.
- Experience in oil & gas equipments leasing company like EXTERRAN, ENERFLEX is preferred.
- Proven sales track record, able to do hands-on sales.
- Previous experience and willing to lead a team
- Fluency in English
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: [email protected]