We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Representative
- Creating demand for the distributors and sub distributors in the allocated territory.
- Selling and redistributing of the company’s products in the territory.
- Effective penetration and coverage of the supermarkets, chain stores, corporate organizations, etc.
- Liaising with the distributors and sub distributors to organize, control and supervise Merchandisers and as well maintain their database.
- Developing sales strategies/plans and achieve performance target.
- Achieving sales target, growth and market share objective within the territory.
- Effective customer relationship management and retention.
- Monitoring, evaluating and supervision of distributors and sub distributors performances in the assigned territory.
- Enhancement of customers’ payment and re-ordering of the products.
- Plan the use of resources efficiently and effectively to maximize return on investment.
- Feedback to the management on competitors’ activities, market situations and customer’s complaint.
- B.Sc/HND in Marketing, Business Administration, Social Sciences or a related discipline.
- Minimum of 2-3 years Sales experience.
- Applicants MUST be resident in Anambra State
- Applicant must have knowledge of every major market in Anambra State.
- Proven excellence of sales and target meeting skills
- Determination and the drive to work towards targets
- Must be able to drive and possess a valid driver’s license.
- Good customer service and possession of people management skills
Application Closing Date
1st November, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the code Sales Rep-ANAMBRA as the subject of the mail.
- You must be resident in Anambra.
- Please note that ONLY applicants that meet the above criteria will be contact.