Here are 5 ways one can mistakenly catch the deadly coronavirus in Nigeria, as the cases of the deadly virus continues to rise in the country.
As at the time of filing this report, there are 1728 confirmed cases of coronavirus in Nigeria, with 196 confirmed yesterday.
The federal government has revealed plans to reopen the economy gradually, as the total lockdown in Lagos, Ogun, and Abuja is set to be eased. As we all know, the virus that causes COVID-19 is mainly transmitted through droplets generated when an infected person coughs, sneezes, or exhales. These droplets are too heavy to hang in the air and quickly fall on floors or surfaces.
In this post, we are going to be giving you the 5 ways you can mistakenly get the coronavirus in Nigeria;
- Using public transport is dangerous at this time, and many have been advised against using this form of transportation.
- Buying from an infected person. Many have been advised to go out when they need to buy things essential for their daily lives. But what if, that person you are buying from has already been infected by the virus.
- We earlier published a report by the WHO that cash can transmit the coronavirus, so as much as you may love to, handling cash can be dangerous in this trying time.
- Going to saloon. The risk are also similar to when you are go out to buy
- Delivery business is booming at this time, but what if your infected delivery man delivers a package that may have been infected or come in contact with an infected person before reaching you.