We are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: System/Network Engineer
- Designing, configuring and deploying network projects
- Developing and presenting a holistic network topology diagram of existing and future projects
- Interface with developing team to review current projects and develop working documents for future projects
- Work with various teams to bring ideas to life, understand network infrastructure standards and requirements that would help deliver unique user experiences
- Provide technical and procedural direction for the actual implementation of servers, as well as interface with users, developers and the entire dream team
- Interface with vendors to obtain required hardware and software resources in a timely manner while ensuring budget controls are met
- Network Engineers have to look at complicated network systems to find flaws or room for improvement.
- 2 – 8 years experience
Attention to Detail:
- Network engineers have to create complex blueprints for communication networks, and must make sure the systems will work together.
- Network Engineers may be a leader of other engineers to create the network.
- Sometimes many different networks come together at once. Keeping them all organized will take skill.
- Candidates with certificate and experience on CheckPoint Firewalls, Cisco Firewalls, has CCDA, CCSA, or CCSE.
- Larger firms have many employees and many engineers working together.
Application Closing Date
5th October, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected] with the Email Subject as “System/Network Engineer”.