UNESCO lists Nanjing Massacre, World War II sex slaves
By Zoe Li HONG KONG - China has revealed UNESCO has accepted its application to include documentation of the 1937 Nanjing Massacre and the issue of so-called "comfort women" -- ...
We value your privacy
We use cookies to enhance your browsing experience, serve personalized ads or content, and analyze our traffic. By clicking "Accept All", you consent to our use of cookies.
We use cookies to help you navigate efficiently and perform certain functions. You will find detailed information about all cookies under each consent category below.
The cookies that are categorized as "Necessary" are stored on your browser as they are essential for enabling the basic functionalities of the site. ...
Necessary cookies are required to enable the basic features of this site, such as providing secure log-in or adjusting your consent preferences. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable data.
No cookies to display.
Functional cookies help perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collecting feedback, and other third-party features.
No cookies to display.
Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics such as the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
No cookies to display.
Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors.
No cookies to display.
Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with customized advertisements based on the pages you visited previously and to analyze the effectiveness of the ad campaigns.
No cookies to display.
By Zoe Li HONG KONG - China has revealed UNESCO has accepted its application to include documentation of the 1937 Nanjing Massacre and the issue of so-called "comfort women" -- ...
BEIJING - More targeted approaches are needed to fight the increasing threat of HIV and AIDS among Chinese students aged 15 to 24, a senior health official said on Thursday. ...
A man in Ebonyi State is said to have lost his life after having a long bout of sexual intercourse with a female undergraduate. The unnamed man is said to ...
GENEVA - The Vatican on Monday in Geneva urged the ongoing UN hearing on the Holy See's compliance with the international anti-torture convention not to use the sitting to review ...
Media error: Format(s) not supported or source(s) not found
Download File: https://sundiatapost.com/wp-content/uploads/2025/01/cbn-gocashless.mp4?_=1