Siemens is an Integrated Technology Company. The business activities of our Energy, Health care, Industry and Infrastructure & Cities Sectors have enabled us to capture leading market and technology positions worldwide. Technological excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and international focus have been our hallmarks for 165 years, making us strong and linking us to our shareholders, employees and customers as a partner of trust.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Sales Manager, Western and Central Africa
Job ID: 258258
What Will I be Responsible For ?
- To lead and advance the strategic and financial goals and sales targets of the employees in area of responsibility.
- To acquire as much business as possible with a view to market and customer transparency at highest possible margin.
- This means the efficient deployment of resources in the sales regions in order to take advantage of promising business opportunities.
- Build business plan based on market and customer transparency and top-down targets.
- Involve team members in breaking down budget into individual targets.
- Drive systematic sales approach based on market transparency and customer potential.
- Drive the LoA process and make tough go/no go and bid/no bid decisions, when applicable.
- Define, apply and monitor KPI’s in a disciplined and motivating way and set up an effective incentive system.
- Actively anticipate changes in the market situation and initiate actions when required.
- Proactively report on Sales performance and results.
- Perform fact based forecasting and anticipate managers expectations
- Proactively improve and monitor customer orientation of the Siemens organization by acting as the voice of the customer.
- Facilitate organizational alignment and internal support for Sales. Representatives and sales process to ensure delivery of “what we promise”.
- Demonstrate a Siemens-wide attitude, across sectors and functions; drive cross-selling and cross-business line opportunities.
- Be the Sales function advocate in internal cross-functional meetings.
- Cascade HQ interest into his/her sales region and drive and support HQ strategies.
- Develop and refine negotiation strategy, and apply Limits of Authority process.
- Negotiate offer with customer (including managing procurement consultants) by applying a professional pricing strategy.
- Close contract and hand over to order processing/execution
What Do I Need to Apply ?
- Relevant Degree
- 5-10 years relevant experience in a management function within technical sales
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online