By Sandhya Tiwari
- Don’t neglect your health and well-being.
- It’s better to be late than never. Never quit in life.
- Learn from your own mistakes and never repeat them.
- Don’t trust anyone blindly.
- Always have a back up plans for your career. Choose your career wisely.
- Don’t get married until and unless you are 100 percent ready.
- Don’t dwell in the past. Let it go whatever happened.
- Don’t involve in “Friendship” with your exes.
- Involve yourself in developing skills rather than following the trend.
- Don’t get into bad influencers and peer groups. Always stay away from pessimistic people.