Sheffield Hallam University
Deadline: 31 May 2015 & 1 Nov 2015
Study in: Sheffield, UK
Course starts Sept 2015 & Jan 2016
Transform Together scholarships are open to international students and European Union (non-UK) students applying to a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate taught course at Sheffield Hallam University in the 2015/16 academic year.
Sheffield Hallam University in UK
Field(s) of study:
All full-time undergraduate and postgraduate taught courses offered at the University. Scholarship applications from those holding offers for the following full-time taught postgraduate courses are particularly welcomed: MBA, MSc International Events and Conference Management, MA TESOL, MSc Technical Architecture, MA Design, MSc Food Manufacturing Engineering, MSc Advancing Physiotherapy Practice, and MSc Sport Business Management
Number of Scholarships:
International and European Union (non-UK) students
Full fee waiver (100% discount) for postgraduate courses and half fee waiver (50% discount) for each year of your undergraduate degree
To be eligible to apply for one of these scholarships, you must:
• be an international fee paying student or a European Union (non-UK) student applying for 2015/16 start
• postgraduate only – have achieved a minimum 2.1 or equivalent in your honours degree and must meet the English and academic entry requirements for your course. Please attach your transcripts to your scholarship application
• undergraduate only – have achieved or exceeded the English and academic entry requirements for the course
• have an offer for a full-time taught undergraduate or postgraduate course at Sheffield Hallam University.
• be self-funding your studies
• be able to pay any additional fees your course may require, for example field trips
To apply for a Transform Together Scholarship, you must have received an offer for a full-time taught course at Sheffield Hallam University starting in 2015/16. If you have not yet applied for a course, please visit the online prospectus to find a course and apply. Once you’ve received an offer for a course, you must complete and submit the scholarship application form with transcripts by 31 May 2015 for September 2015 start or 1 November 2015 for January 2016 start.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to download the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Official Scholarship Website: www.shu.ac.uk/transformtogether