Applications for the 2015-2016 HU Excellent Scholarship (HES) at Utrecht University in Netherlands. HU University of Applied Sciences Utrecht is offering two scholarships worth € 3,500 for non-EU/EEA students.
Eligible applicant must have been admitted to one of university English-taught bachelors programmes and had a GPA (grade point average) of 3.3. or B+ during their previous education. The scholarship is awarded for one academic year. Scholarships are awarded on a first-come-first-served basis.
The Scholarship is valued at € 3,500 and is available for one academic year. Scholarships are awarded on a first-come-first- served basis.
- • You have been admitted to one of our English-taught bachelors programmes
- • You have a non-EU/ EEA nationality and pay the higher tuition fee of € 7,949
- • You do not qualify for any other scholarship or student grant
- • You had a GPA (grade point average) of 3.3. or B+ during your previous education.
- • You have obtained a minimum of 55 out of 60 ECs during your previous study year at HU.
- [pro_ad_display_adzone id=”10″]
Application Procedure and Deadline
To apply for the scholarship, please fill in this application form, attach the required documents and email to the International Office. Required supporting documents:
- • A motivation letter, in which you explain why you are choosing this particular programme at HU
- • A supporting list of transcripts to show your GPA of 3.3 or B+
- • No supporting documents required
The application deadline is August 15th, 2015.