Changsha – More than 60 villagers in central China’s Hunan Province have sought medical advice after consuming dishes sold by a supermarket, local authorities said on Friday.
The government of Hekou Township, Xiangtan County, started to receive reports on Thursday, that villagers developed symptoms of vomiting, dizziness and muscle weakness after eating stewed dishes they bought at a local supermarket.
County and township officials sent affected villagers to the hospital and they are in stable condition.
However, the supermarket was closed as the county government is investigating the case. (Xinhua/NAN)