Blasts: Kaduna lifts 24-hour curfew




Whatsapp News

– The Government on Thursday lifted the 24 hours imposed in metropolis following the twin bomb blasts that 39 on Wednesday.

The Commissioner for Information, Mr Ben Bako, announced this while briefing newsmen after an emergency Executive Council meeting held in .

Bako said that 39 lost lives in the separate attacks at Alkali road and Kawo, while 37 were currently receiving treatment at the 44 Army Reference Hospital, Kaduna.

Gov. Mukhtar Yero visited the scene the explosions as well as the victims at the hospital and Gen. Muhammad Buhari to commiserate with them over attacks.

[eap_ad_1]

Buhari told the governor that the Kawo was a targeted assassination on him.

He, however, commended the government, operatives and rescue for prompt response.

The former head urged government to expedite action towards addressing the country’s challenge.

Yero had earlier said the visit was on behalf the government and entire people the state.

The governor reiterated his commitment to address the issues in the state and solicited for support to enable him succeed. (NAN)

[eap_ad_4]