We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Office Assistant
Location: Port Harcourt, River
Reports To: General Manager
- The role holder will undertake all receptionist and clerical duties at the front office; manage office operations; receive and distributing communications; respond to official phone calls and mails; maintain office supplies and equipment; manage required pick-up and delivery of items; attend to visitors and clients.
Education and Work Experience
- OND in any discipline.
- 1 to 2-years’ experience in a similar role
Skills and Competencies:
- Strong proficiency in English Language
- Very good interpersonal skills
- Good problem-solving and negotiating skills
- Very good telephone etiquette
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Very good listening skills
- Good organizational skills
- Very good record keeping skills
- Ability to pay attention to details
- Able to effectively manage a To-Do list and relevant work calendars
- Familiarity with, and ability to use office machines such as computers, printers, scanners, etc.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office tools particularly MS Word and Excel at basic – intermediate levels
- Proficiency in the use of MS Project, Coral Draw and Graphics.
Application Closing Date
6th December, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s / Resumes to: email@example.com use the subject of the email must be the title of the role to which you are applying.