Edge Business Concept – Our client in the Telecommunications sector seeks to engage the services of:
Job Title: 4G Optimization Engineer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Tasks and Deliverables
The following Tasks and Deliverables are included in the scope of this employment:
- Support regional lead for delivery of all tasks related to 4G optimization for allocated cities and areas
- Support regional lead for delivery in managing customer interface
- Support field engineers for analysis of customer complaints and drive test logs
- Ensure that all tasks and deliverables are up to customer expectations and avoid any penalty due to poor network quality and performance
- Expected technical skill set as per vendor standard, with a delivery capacity of up to 300 sites
- Ensure delivery of following tasks and activities:
- Network Performance Analysis
- Frequency Plan Optimization
- ISHO Optimization
- Parameter Configuration for Coverage Optimization
- Neighbor Optimization
- KPI Monitoring & Performance Reporting
- Antenna System Configuration Optimization
- Capacity Data Collection and Reporting
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in managing Ericsson/ZTE/Huawei equipment.
Application Closing Date
6th October, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to: email@example.com indicating the work location.