BENPOLY order of registration for all students for the 2014/2015 session has been released. All students of the polytechnic are hereby informed and implored to follow the order accordingly in order to not encounter any problem while registering for the new academic session.
Below is the order of registration for all Benue State Polytechnic students:
1. Payment of Acceptance Fee of three thousand naira (₦3,000) only (by New Students), at any branch of UBA Bank Plc, Ugbokolo/Otukpo and Zenith Bank Plc, Otukpo.
2. Collection of admission letter (by New Students) on presentation of Acceptance Fee receipt, and collection of pink card (by New & Returning Students) from the Department.
3. Payment of School Fee (by New & Returning Students) at any branch of UBA Bank Plc, Ugbokolo/Otukpo.
4. Documentation of bank payment (School Fee) Teller and collection of School Fee receipt at Bursary Department i.e. Students’ Account.
5. Online Registration by New & Returning Students (at School of Engineering e-library) with School Fee receipt from Bursary Department.
6. a. Documentation of School Fee receipt and evidence of online registration by the Head of Department (HOD).
b. Collection of registration materials from the HOD and signing of same.
7. Submission of Stationary item(s) at the Polytechnic Central Stores.
9. Registration with the Library.
10. Letter of undertaking to be of Good behaviour by parents/guardians.
11. Dean, Students’ Affairs Registration and Hostel
12. a. Academic Office Screening and confirmation of Registration.
b. Submission of signed pink card and Photocopies of completed Registration forms.