By Dinesh Reddy
- Most girls are abused by their relatives.
- Everyone’s love is conditional, even your parents’.
- Karma exists.
- Your looks matter more than your talent.
- People don’t care about your suggestions until you become famous.
- No one thinks from your perspective.
- There is a phase in everyone’s life where everything sucks. (Don’t give up. Face it, you’ll know the value of life).
- Believe it or not, there is evil in everyone’s character.
- 98% of Indian parents care about society more than their own children.
- Expectations hurt.
- Law of attraction exists.
- When you’ll lose all your money, everyone who loves you, will leave.
- Most people don’t agree with the second statement.
- Everyone wants to become rich but no one wants to take risks.(This is like everyone wants to go to heaven but no one wants to die)